Click here to access archived copies of newsletters published by OIS, and current and recent copies of newsletters published in conjunction with SIS.
The Educator newsletter is now published three times per year, at the end of the Fall, Winter, and Spring trimesters, and provides a look at a selection of the learning, activities, events, and accomplishments from the past trimester.
Archived copies of the newsletter, published monthly in PDF format from 2015-2020, can be accessed here.
Between 2020 and 2021, The Educator newsletter was published in a website-only format. Copies can be found here.
Tango, the SOIS school newspaper, provides students with the opportunity to develop their writing and journalistic skills. In addition to news about school life from students’ perspectives, it includes opinion pieces, fiction, poetry and reviews. Tango also provides students with the chance to showcase their creative skills in photography, drawing and design. The newspaper is produced by the Tango club which meets on a weekly basis to work on producing and promoting the newspaper.
The magazine Interculture is published several times per year. The content covers news and activities from both schools, and focuses on many of the international, multicultural and multilingual aspects of our education programs and our students. Please feel free to contact us with articles, comments or opinions at any time.
You can download PDF copies of the K-12 Student-Parent Handbook (2022-2023) below. Please note that you will need to be logged in to your school SOISmail account to access the file.
Click here to access application forms and medical forms for admissions
These forms are required to support applications to OIS, or are updates to be submitted annually.
- Student Health Record (all students are required to submit every year: Student Health Record
- Student Health Examination Report (all new students and all students in grades 3, 6 and 9 must submit: Student Health Examination Report
- Elementary Student Required Medicine Update (when KA-Gr.2 students need to take medicine in school, we request KA-Gr.2 parents fill out this form for medication:ES Required Medicine
- Please follow this link to access the daily attendance health-check form that needs to be completed each morning before coming to school.
- Permission to Return to School form (if the student contract any of these infectious diseases, student must submit this form to school when they coming back): Permission to Return to School